Thursday, August 2, 2012

SkyWatch Outside

It has been raining since Tuesday.
Rainy Tuesday,
rainy Wednesday,
a rainier Thursday
and a still rainy Friday.

But Wednesday,
the calls of duty dared me to step outside.
The route being dotted with
fog, mist and clouds
and rain.
I put my mobile to good use
but since the bus was literally being driven like a flying saucer
and there were few stoppages made,
I did not get quality pictures.

I will be sharing the tolerable ones only




No sky here, but I like the blanket of mist on Beas and the green of the hills in this one
The next two are my favorite ones




The persisting rains
have led to landslides
So you find me posting these pictures
rather than taking classes.
Of course, I got my day off :)
Rain, rain come again.

Follow Me on Pinterest

11 comments:

  1. The blankets of mysterious mist were everywhere. Really pretty and flowing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes, the blankets are still everywhere.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. This is the route that leads to Kullu Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India. It does happen to be beautiful and you could say I am biased.

      Delete
  3. I edited out the blurring and wobble from the moving bus, mentally, and I think they are great photos! With the summer we are having here, we could use a week of rain!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy, I did notice the blurring in a couple of pictures but I just had to share these. And thank you for the kind words too. I guess the summers have passed for us. Hopefully, it will cool down at your place too :)

      Delete
  4. The scenery is gorgeous in the foggy cloud! They have a mystery feel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do have a mystery feel.
      You gave words to what I feel.
      Thank you so much.

      Delete
  5. Wow, I'm amazed by this gorgeous view!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is an amazing view. My pictures do not do any justice to it.

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)