Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday Printable Sharing

This one's dedicated to Mother's Day again.
The last one I posted was a strain on eyes
(my mother's feedback).
She liked the style though.
I use my printables as the desktop backgrounds too.
However, not all of them fit properly.
(In case you want to try, the results may not be on the expected lines.
I am only learning how to do these things.)
And mother and nephew found it difficult to locate the icons with the last one.
So, I thought, I would gift her another one
one that is easy for her and for Harjas too.

Once again, Happy Mother's day to all.



This one was appreciated and liked thoroughly.
The trophy is courtesy "Google" search.

I believe all mothers need this trophy -
for being simply God's best gift to all of us.
Thank You Mumma.
Love you.

Are you giving this award to your mother???
If so, do let me know.
It will be fun to hear from you.

For using, just right click on the image and select "save image as".
Print it and make your mothers feel happy and proud.

Linking with
Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute! I've never heard "Mumma" before and I LOVE it! Cute printable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine. I realized sometime back that the word is not as per dictionary but I still continue using it. I love the tone and the ring of the word. I am glad you like both the word and the printable.

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)