Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blogs that get Liebster

A Liebster Blog Award!!!
For Fuchsia Vision


And the award is presented by
Catherine from Hello, New Day

Thank you, Catherine for this love and appreciation.
I can not believe I have (read my blog has) actually received an award.
And trust me, everyone, there is nothing better than returning from a trip,
and getting a news that an award awaits me.
Thank you - I know the blog has miles to go
but I guess, the beginning is made.

Catherine has also covered the what and why of this award
in her blog Hello, New Day
which I am copying word to word -

Liebster is the German word for beloved / dear / favorite. the Liebster Blog Award is "passed from one blog to another to honor smaller blogs (those with less than 200 followers) that deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities."

And now over to the "to do things", once the award is announced.

- Post the award on the blog;
 - Choose 5 blogs (with less than 200 followers) to give their Liebster Blog Award to (tough, I love all of them);
- Link back to the blog who gave them Liebster,
 - and List 5 random facts about themselves (toughest).

With thank you speech, the posting of the award and the linking back done,
I am left with just two things.

And out of them,
The first things first ---
So, heartiest congratulations to

Whitney from Between the Lines
Angelica from Angelica Ideas
Heather from Stretching my Wings
and Heidi from Eight Days a Week

I have enjoyed reading posts from all of you (even if the name is not in the above list.
The list that I had was long but I had to restrict myself
to the count and to the number of followers for the blogs).

And now to the 5 random facts about myself

- I am a Twilight saga addict.
- I love reading - fiction and mostly thrillers.
- I like crocheting and knitting (but I do not get much time).
- I cannot drive (I cannot even ride a bicycle).
- I occasionally pen down my thoughts (and share some of them @Whispering Thoughts)

Thank you Catherine, for having made my day.
Wishing a blessed week to all.
Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Ah, Ruby --- thank you so much for thinking of me!! You have always been so kind with your words - this is just too much!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that the award made you happy. Have a wonderful day :)

      Delete
  2. I had no idea you like Twilight! I have yet to read them, but all of my students swear it's amazing!

    Thank you for the blog love!
    W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Twilight. Like does not cover it. I can forward you the e-books in case you want them. And I am glad you like the award.

      Delete
  3. Ruby, you are very welcome. I love reading your blog posts and looking at your photos. And thanks for sharing the 5 random facts - it's fun to know a little bit more about our blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little insights work wonders in building this friendship. I liked receiving and sharing the award. Heartfelt thanks again.

      Delete
  4. You are welcome Angelica. I am glad you like the award :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)