Sunday, April 8, 2012

8th April, 2012 : Prompt - Inside your wallet

Prompt - Inside your wallet

There is nothing special about my wallet.
and there is nothing special that I carry in my wallet.


However, I do like to carry some coins with me.
Just in case.
And I like the fact that there is a small little button up pocket in my wallet where I can safely keep the coins.


Did the wallet surprise you.
Oh well, I do not carry it regularly ...
Only when I have to carry a big feminine hand-bag with loads of pockets and space.
I tend to loose the track of what I kept where.
So, this helps me save the time looking up for cash.
I end up searching the wallet, though. :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing photos of the coins - it's fun to see the currency from other countries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree totally. It is just like we waiting for collecting dollar bills.

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)