Thursday, March 8, 2012

It is time for SkyWatch again

I have been actually on a Sky-watch this week.
And the sky presents beautiful patterns of its own.

I tried to capture away some of them.
They are mostly clouds but then ...
It has been raining more than usual in the last week ...

There is more than one shot this time :

The middle of the day when the perfect blue is covered with a perfect white ...


And I looked out of my room-window to see another set of clouds ...


Yesterday I woke up to a sun shining through the clouds (Had I been a little early and perhaps it would have been a cloud with silver lining)


And I slept to a beautiful full moon shining through the trees.




Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. There's alot going on in the sky these days. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And most of it is thanks to we, the humans. Thank you for your visit too and have a wonderful time ahead :)

      Delete
  2. They're all pretty, but I just LOVE that moon shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess what, even I love that shot. The prompt "night" should have come now :) At least I would have a decent pic to show up. Glad to have you visiting again :)

      Delete

Leave this post rich with your thoughts :)